Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Sky

Have you ever looks at the sky and thought? I'm sure you have. If you just sit there and stare and stare and stare and think, your heart beating in your ear, your lips curving into a smile I'm sure you'll know. The sky is like a hug. It curves around the world you see, and never lets go, no matter where you are. It curves around the world.

You have to figure that there is a lot of light blue in the world. After all, that is the one the sky reflects. It must be from the ocean. How weird would it be to have a brown sky? I suppose we would be used to it, if that's how it was forever, but if suddenly the world had become so brown that even our sky was turning that color. It would be freaky.

I want to tell you everything. If only you, my blog, was more like a journal. Secretive, and resign. If only. But this is my statement to the world and there are some things that I am not ready to share to the world yet. Where I am, who I'm with, what I'm doing...it's just to risky. So, instead I turn to my thoughts. If you think about it, pure thought is a strong force of energy. It is strong. You think things before you do them. Even if you don't think about them very long before you do them.

Can you tell if the TV is on, without looking at it? It seems to admit a high pitched sound. I heard a rumor that only those 35 and younger could hear it. Once last year, a boy had the high as his beeper, so teachers couldn't hear it. Would help if some of our teachers weren't so young.

Which some how reminds me of something else. I was standing in line with Chelsea Pexton (the Al E Carte line) and she saw these two sitting next to each other (Deven and Tyler). So she says "Awwww, what a cute couple!" Being dead serious. I laughed so hard.

Laughter is so relieveing. It is good to get a good laugh off your chest. I have been told that i get things. I know when someone is being funny and telling a joke. So usually I'm the only one who laughs at the teachers jokes. Mr. E said I get stuff. I was usually the only one to laugh. Mr. bemis says funny things all the time. I giggle and he seems happy to have one that actually understands his jokes.

Has your heart fluttered? Mine has. Whenever he texts me. I can't help it. My heart flutters. I only knew him for a week and yet I liked him. But now I have another someone to make me flutter with happy joy. Few know of him. I hope they keep there happy little mouths shut, or else I shall never tell them anything ever EVER again. If I tell you, please don't tell people. I don't know how my parents will react yet, so therefore I shant tell them. Yet.

Which brings me to the point of why I wish this was more like a journal. I don't want to tell you everything. Actually, I DO want to tell you everything but again, it's too risky. It wouldn't be worth it.

I suppose that is all i have to say for now. Thoughts on a page. A singular page.

And yet that isn't it. I have had 2 other blogs and those have not turned out so well. So I hope that this could be the one. the one that people read, so I don't feel as if I'm writing this just for boredom. Trust me, there are other things I could be doing now. Which reminds me that i should talk to Kayla. She will want to know EVERYTHING. Should I tell her? She wants to know. Do I trust her? I so want to. She's my best friend. Do I want to tell her? That is a mystery at this point.

*sigh*

TTFN,

♥/Teagan

1 comment:

Michelle and Tony said...

You are so funny. I am glad that you have a post. But I do want to know more about this special person you are talking about. I wont tell mom and dad. You can trust me!