Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Girl With The Actress Hair


So today I was sitting alone at a table. Sitting, just merely sitting, minding my own business, finishing off my friends pizza because she didn't wish too. Then suddenly, in sits random popular (and perhaps rude. I do not know him well.) eigth grade boy, who sat across from me and started talking. I can't even remember what he said. He asked my name and then made sure he was saying it correctly. and then he said "Your hair makes you looks like an actress." And thanked him and he left. I whispered to myself "I am an actress."

People say they like my hair. But is it true? I have never found my hair particularly special compared to everyone else. i mean, just look at me. Average. Normal. Complete. Yet, everyone knows I'm not normal. i am not average. I hope that I will not be labeled as so. My favorite quote from rachels challenge:

I WILL NOT BE LABELED AS AVERAGE

And I will not. I am not average. I am not going to continue, as it will sound as if I was tooting my own horn, so to speak. Red Ribbon Week seems to be going well. I have not participated in all 3 days activities but I have been work on Mrs. Trotter's (My French 2 AND 2nd period teacher) door so that we may have a glorious win. I wish I could find my camera, so that I could show you the paper curtains I put. I think they look nice. Hopefuly, I will find it ( my camera )tonight and be able to take a picture of out wonderful door tomorrow.

Peace out until then.

♥/Teagan

No comments: