Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ohmigoodness, PLUSHIES!!

So, recently (just tonight) I read this amazing tutorial on, you guess it, plushie making. It was so simple that even I, YES, even I TEAGAN CLARK WHO CAN'T SEW VERY WELL could do it. Isn't that so shocking? it really is shocking, I know, but I think it would be a whole lot of fun making plushies for people I know and love. I need some felt and some free time. Yes. That'll do!

I need to re-do my want list. I've thought of more and more things so I'll just write down a list when I get bored in class and type it up. Then it won't be such a lame excuse for a want list.

Anywho, I'll start with something simple, like making a plushie of my totally adorable friend, Aysha. All I need is a reference picture!! (If I could only get that T.T) And then hot glue and cut and sew and stuff and such. Oooo, this will be sooooo fun! (Geddit? Sew fun? LOL!)

Afterwards, I'll try more difficult stuff. Making favorite characters for my friends.

Mattie: Grell
Aysha: Sora
Shelly: Roxas
Jeannette: Sailor Moon
Me: Maybe Morii or Honey or Nekozawa and Other adorable creatures!

You know how it is. I can be... whimisicle. A lot of the time I take up a hobby just for the fun of it. Oooo, maybe I should do this instead for my English Report instead of palm reading! Oh, decisions, decisions! Why must decisions be so difficult? *slam head on key bored* uyhj! uyhj!! nuyhjn!!!

I'd like to do something cool though. Lol, picture Mr. Wood as a plushie... xD

♦/Teagan

No comments: