Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am a Terribly Selfish Person

Am I terrible and selfish if I post a list of things I want? There has been so many things I've been thinking of for a while now and it just seems proper if I let people know. Just in case, you know?

I might as well start with CD's:
ANY Musical
ANYTHING Harry Potter Related
Classical, lots and lots of classical

I also need/want a big CD organizer thing. Then everything would be totally hunky dory.

Guinea Pig Stuff:
Bird Toys
Hideys and stuff like that
Hay (I always need hay. It HAS to be Oxbow, though. No exceptions.)
A hand vacuum (to vacuum up poos)

It is Patches birthday soon and she would like things. I know I've thought of more things than this, so maybe I'll add to the list soon. My own birthday and Christmas is coming sooner than we may like to think, so I just like to be on top of things.

ß/Teagan

No comments: