Wednesday, November 19, 2008

YW and Excellance

Ok, I know, I know, this is my second entry today, but your just going to have to deal with this blog abnormality.

Tonight, I went to Young Women in Excellence. It was quite spiffy, I might say; And I do. We got these awards. Mrs. Butterworth awards! After I got mine, I said "I'd like to thank my mom and dad, and my dentist, and *sniff* just thank you every! *sniff* *sniff* *cry*" Steph said she was going to do it, she knew I was going to, and so she didn't. Ain't that nice?

Anyway, what they did before we got our award is they read a letter that our parents (my mother in my case) wrote for us. Here's what mine said :

"What to say about Teagan. I knew that I loved her from the moment I knew I was pregnant. She and I have always shared a very special bond. Sometimes it's a little scary how much we are alike. The best thing about Teagan is that she is never boring, annoying, yes but never boring. If she has to invent imaginary people, talk to her tape recorder, invent games, write books, or become someone different altogether she will do it to keep us and herself entertained. Teagan is very smart and rarely gets less than an A in her classes She works very hard at what she likes and has recieved her black belt in karate. Her latest love is the computer where she has produced her own web show Curly Fries and has her own blog. We love Teagan very much."

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Quetou said...

that's good that your mom loves you. She just thinks I'm a squirrel...