Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Mother and I

So, I'm in my mothers room, hiding from the crowded kitchen. People are here. Lots of people. I think I heard Kevin comment on "Whoever set the table didn't know what they were doing." Urgh.

Sherri has already been asking me about Al. It's a drag really. But, I suppose I don't mind, I just don't want to be persecuted by the numbers. My mother says my mom has had the urge to burst into song when she's see's us. And my friends wonder where I get it from.

Yes, It's true, I take after my mother mostly. Same interests and such. The sad thing is, she scares people. I can understand why.

Anywho, this is my 4th file and 4th picture.



2 comments:

Michelle and Tony said...

Aint it the truth!

Quetou said...

lol I don't think your moms weird..... Mostly...