Saturday, March 28, 2009

A New Video?! Can it Be?!

I know, I know, you're SO thrilled. After a long time of editing, here it is. From the folds of my mind, I bring you- THE VIDEO! My mom laughed. She enjoyed it. It was special.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFruit

Just click the link. Check out my other videos too! I'm ALL about promoting myself!


Anyways, how about a story while we're waiting for this to upload?

So, yesterday I was TOTALLY craving Chik Fil A. As many of you know, the closet Chik Fil A is in the mall. So, I convinced Kevin to take me.

In my pocket were two bills. A 20$ bill and a 1$ bill. So the guy is like, "That'll be $7.36" (or something like that) So I pull out a bill and hand it to him. He looks at it and is like "Um..." It took me a moment to realize that I had pulled out the one and not the twenty! I laughed about it. It was a humorus situation. How would you like to ask for 7 dollars and get a one dollar bill?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TTFN,

Teagan

2 comments:

Robin said...

I loved it!

Michelle S. said...

I will watch the video tomorrow.

I am commenting on the one dollar bill story, and here is my comment:

"That's really funny, Teegs."